I really have way too much time on my hands. I got off work this morning at 9am, and was on the computer till 2:30P. Good grief! And it was a beautiful day today. I start playing those Facebook games and lose all sense of time and space. Tomorrow will be better and I will go to bed by 12A and not 3A! like I did Sunday night.
Now tomorrow I will start my day early with a little exercise, we'll see how that goes... I will do my best to stay positive and not cry because it hurts and I can't breathe. And hopefully between tonight and tomorrow I can come up with something more exciting to blog about.
2 comments:
Don't worry jen, we may not exercise in the morning. but we will tomorrow night! get ready to feel the pain! Colleen is gonna whip you in shape! lol love ya honey!
I have no doubt that is the truth. lol
Post a Comment