26 March 2010

BIG CHANGES... BUT WHEN??

I've got some big changes and big choices coming my way.  There aren't any specific dates but just a long process that will result, I hope in amazing opportunities and new challenges in my life.  It certainly has taken me a ridiculous amount of time to make this decision, so much time has been lost in a sense.  But, if I look at it that way for too long, regret will set in, and I will be unable to look forward at the amazing things that will no doubt come.  

So, I admit I'm leaving "you" hanging a bit but I am not quite ready to tell the whole world just a few of my IRL people not all the strangers    friends who may find there way to this blog.  Family and friends only for now.  I promise, when things are more definitive and real for me, I will reveal.   Of course, I don't know how many exactly that there are that many stranger  friends that actually read this, though there have been a few. lol.

 Well, enough said for now.  Wherever "you" are I pray you find the beauty of this day that  God has given us.


-Jenn 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This stranger thinks it sounds exciting! Good luck and God Bless your decisions!