12 June 2007

Paper Done-on to the next one!

My paper is done, just in time I might add. Now on to the next one, my 10-min. presentation. Lordy, I hate public speaking. At least it can be something I am remotely interested in. Anyhoo, enough about school. Today was good, Sarah and Judd came over for a couple hours. Judd loves to play with the computer and is strangely drawn to the 'Favorites' yellow star on the tool bar. LOL. He is such an empathetic little boy. While Sarah was on the computer, I laid down on the sofa b/c my back hurt, and Judd walks over and puts his hand on my face and says, okay, jenn? what a precious little sweetheart. Of course, we went outside for awhile and the neighbors pups were out and he was chasing them around. We walked around the yard and looked at the river for turtles and fish, and he sat in his own patio chair. Yes, of course he has his own chair at Aunt Jenny's house. LOL
We all had lunch and made our grocery list for camping and overall had a great morning.

It has been a great day!

-Love to you all-

No comments: