Good Afternoon!
What a beautiful Day here in God's country. So, I woke up with two animals, Jake and Anez scrunched up right next to me, the sun shining, the birds singing and a day off from work. House sitting, pet sitting....it's all good. Well, except for the allergies from the cat dander. LOL.
After a shower, it was off to town, Meijer and Target (who does not love a day shopping at Target?) Hehe. Anyhoo....had to pick up some sales for camping next week. Dropped way tooo much money, but hey it's only money. Toxic Hell (aka- Taco Bell) for lunch. I know, I know bad girl...
Home once again, with plans to clean the house a bit, pick up S,J&J's house a bit,research my paper and organize for camping.
Love you all, all have blessed day.
Me
1 comment:
Oh I Love what you have done here and it is so interesting to see and hear what you have been up to. So glad that you are enjoying the classes and of course we know you are enjoying being a Wonderful Aunt!! Keep the images coming we love seeing what you are doing. Tony and I are very proud of what you have accomplished and just who you are!!
God Will Continue to Bless you every step of the Way!!
Post a Comment