03 April 2010

Spring Play

Yesterday here in my part of the world, was fantastic!  The weather was perfect, the smell of spring has arrived. 
I spent some time with the boys yesterday so J could sleep before work.  We played inside a bit (Mario Kart), Judd's current favorite, then made some dinner.  Then it was outside, for some Jedi battles with the boys.

Moving on to the swings and slide, the boys were having the best time.  Wyatt started on the slide, forget it he wanted to do nothing else. At one point, I asked Judd if he wanted to go down the slide with his brother, he was hesitant but once he did it, he couldn't stop laughing.  Wyatt was so funny, he was giggling uncontrollably.  It was awesome, and made me smile.


Swinging good time!


Sliding fun!


Juddy

 
 Brotherly Love

We spent two hours outside, just enjoying the beautiful weather, the greening grass, and each other.  Wherever you are today, I hope you will take the time to stop and enjoy some time with those you love.

2 comments:

Mayra said...

Hi there!
Lovely pictures, I love the last one. =) I am so glad Spring is finally here!!

-following from ff

Mominin said...

That last picture is great, it's full of tenderness!