Well, i feel like i can safely say, i feel much better than i have in 2+ weeks. Praise the Lord. The ear blockage situation is still there but I had no dizziness at all yesterday. And if i do i have the medication for it. Some nausea throughout the weekend, but the meds helped. I am ready to get back to life.
That life of course includes work and all the struggles that come with it. I read a post today from a blog I follow and it has really spoke to me. Here is the link http://www.mycharmingkids.net/2009/12/it-is-better.html#disqus_thread. I am so guilty of pointing out others shortcomings, that i rarely look at my own. Sometimes I think I thrive on the drama, because my life seems so empty sometimes. Talk about self-absorbed! One of the many sins i seek forgiveness for and will receive.
No comments:
Post a Comment