28 July 2007

Flooded Basemants, A's in classes and lazy summer days.......

Hello luvs-

It has been a few weeks, but they have been busy ones. First good news, I got an A in my last class. Wohoo!!! Second, I was named Employee of the Month (who knew!!), now they are gonna have a hard time firing me.... LOL and third well, I don't think there is a third except that I am in good health and have much to be thankful for.

On a bad note, Sarah and Jim's basement flooded and it is a disastrous mess. I have only seen the aftermath, but they tell me there was at least 3 inches of water. :(
Cleanup has ensued... Say a prayer for them , it is a very frustrating time.

Judd is doing well, he is growing and he is a chatter box, and everyday his words become more clear. He gets very frustrated when you don't understand him. I don't blame him. He lovvvves Mickey Mouse right now!!! The way he says Mickey is just priceless, I love to hear him say it. He still loves Little Einsteins, but Mickey is tops right now. LOL

I've gotten quite a few tomatoes from my plants, but two of the plants are sick and need a "miracle". They are looking sad :(

Well, I hope you all are well and I will write again soon.

Love you all,

Jenn

No comments: